We just got back Sunday from sowal, and wanted you guys to know that it did not let us down. We are expecting our first child and we wanted to go on one last trip for just the two of us. We had originally planned on going to Cozumel, but we could'nt get sowal out of our mind so we decided to scratch Cozumel. I am so glad we did, we had a blast. The food was excellent once again. We ate at the red bar for the first time and loved it. I tried surf fishing for the first time and caught 2 fish within the first half hour. This is funny because I did not catch another fish all week, but the first fish was a pompano which we ate for dinner. It was excellent! We also rented a kayak, drove up 79 to Vernon and put in at Holmes creek and paddled up to cypress springs. It was fantastic, definitely one of the highlights of the trip. Anyway just wanted to say thanks. It amazed me how friendly the locals are. I dont typically strike up conversations with complete strangers, but it happened everywhere we went, thanks for being so nice guys. Can't wait till the next time we return, with our little girl. I'm sure she will love as much as we do. Thanks Ben