Okay I will kick this off. Like I was saying on another thread, Walton County is 5th in the percentage of schools obtaining an letter grade A in the State of Florida. And the teachers and principals, as well as all the support staff, are to be commended for a job well done. I spoke to a 10th grader this afternoon. Asking him about his experience at Walton High School. Keeping in mind that my son is attending there next year, and I really believe that we need to engage the students into conversation on how we can do better with education. Okay first, he loves the school. After moving from Paxton the course offerings are much better and he is very happy. He is involved in athletics and thinks the programs are great. Loves the way he can earn credits so quickly, but hates block scheduling because the classes are way to long and the subject gets boring after a bit. My surprise came though when we were talking about politics in general and this student had absolutely no idea who Charlie Crist was. This, to me, is a strong indication that we are failing to involve our students at some level in what is going on around them.