• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm addicted!

New posts

Beach Runner

beats on hood
Thank goodness the board is back up! I was having extreme withdrawal symptoms. I must have checked 100 times to see if the board was back online. I'm sure I'm not the only one.;-)
 
Ha! I felt guilty for all the emails the server must have been sending Kurt, every time I tried to get on again. :floor:
 
Ha! I felt guilty for all the emails the server must have been sending Kurt, every time I tried to get on again. :floor:

:lolabove: ...I hope he doesn't decide to post those numbers! It was really rough at 3:30 this morning!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top