Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
:roll:
I love it! I would like to have one of those buttons set up for me with the donations being made in my name for massages at For the Health of It. 

:roll:
I love it! I would like to have one of those buttons set up for me with the donations being made in my name for massages at For the Health of It. 

SoWal was down?![]()
R U serious about this Kurt? Because if you are, I will totally donate!!!!!
YES! And you can specify whether it goes towards server fees or food.![]()
...I hope he doesn't decide to post those numbers! It was really rough at 3:30 this morning!
You're not saying! The cat woke me up about that time and I thought to myself, "Well, as long as I'm up..." It took all my self-control not to get out of bed and check (and I have to admit the only thing that stopped me was the thought of someone clicking on my name and seeinglast activity 3:30 am
and finding out what a pathetic addict I really am!).
Don't worry. I would have thougt, WOW! She gets up early to go biking/running and practice her kickball skills!![]()

I HAVE MISSED Y'ALL.![]()
