• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SportsBars in SoWal?

New posts

jswbjw

Beach Comber
College Football Fanatic and regular visitor to 30A. Looking for alternative to Busters due to distance. We stay in Seagrove in fall and love to mix in some good football viewing when we can. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
 
Shades at the East end of 30-A and I also believe that there is a sports bar in santa rosa off of 98 in one of those strip malls....:confused:
 
Shades at the East end of 30-A and I also believe that there is a sports bar in santa rosa off of 98 in one of those strip malls....:confused:

I think the place on Hwy 98 is called Balls Out. Sorry, I didn't invent the name. I am partial to Shades. There also used to be a place in Carillion Beach called (I think) The Sports Bar, which isn't exactly creative. Don't know if it is still open.:idontno:
 
Go to Bud's...they'll put the game on. Or go to the Red Bar. They'll let you watch the game there too. I'm not sold on this Shades deal...But that's just me.

War Eagle!
 
There are many staffers at Borago that pay close attention to the sporting world. It's a cool bar area and they generally have the games on. Good food, too.
 
Ditto on the college football fanaticism. Shades #1. And Borago if you can get the diners around you to agree (or if you know Danny or Jenna).
 
Last edited:
The nice thing about Ball's Out Sport Bar the have several TV's and satellite. They will always have the game you want. During the game they always have specials on drinks and food.
 
The name escapes me, but there is a huge restaurant/sports bar on 98 in Miramar just past the Old 98 turnoff. It's either in the shopping center where the Bruno's is, or very close by. TV's everywhere and decent food too. They have the ESPN Gamplan package, so they can get just about whichever game you want.

EDIT. I just thought of the name of the place - Busters.
 
Last edited:
The name escapes me, but there is a huge restaurant/sports bar on 98 in Miramar just past the Old 98 turnoff. It's either in the shopping center where the Bruno's is, or very close by. TV's everywhere and decent food too. They have the ESPN Gamplan package, so they can get just about whichever game you want.

EDIT. I just thought of the name of the place - Busters.

Buster's has been there forever! Right before that there is Beef O'Bradys who I'm sure have tons o' tvs. All Irish bars do.
 
Buster's has been there forever! Right before that there is Beef O'Bradys who I'm sure have tons o' tvs. All Irish bars do.
Uh...hello. Conan O'Brien's. And you get takeaway glasses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top