• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grand Boulevard restaurants?

New posts
Speaking of Grand Boulevard, I hear word that the movie theatre will be an adult theatre. Not XXX, but adult patrons only. They will be serving alcohol, so no kids allowed. :eek: I hear where they are coming from, but they are missing out on a HUGE market, and we will not enjoy the movies as much when all of the drunk people start talking smack during the movie. :bang:

additional thought to ponder: If a coke and popcorn cost $12 bucks, what will a glass of wine cost at the theatre?

That is really sad.

For the sake of those who imbibe there, may the floor be gently sloping instead of the dadgum little poorly lighted stairs at the Rave :blush:
 
Last edited:
This really is disappointing to me about the theater. I don't have little children, but so many people around here do; and to have a theater that does not allow children, I think, is a horrible thing for our area! Where can we protest?

Now, if they would show foreign/independent films I would really support that!
but not if they exclude the children.
 
This really is disappointing to me about the theater. I don't have little children, but so many people around here do; and to have a theater that does not allow children, I think, is a horrible thing for our area! Where can we protest?

Now, if they would show foreign/independent films I would really support that!
but not if they exclude the children.
I hear you. I think they will be too snooty for me to visit, plus, I am not going to buy beer at $8 a cup, then have to pee during the movie. Again, this is the word on the street, but I don't know if it is set in stone.

I guess you could write or call the developer, the Howard Group, and express your concerns.
 
I hear you. I think they will be too snooty for me to visit, plus, I am not going to buy beer at $8 a cup, then have to pee during the movie. Again, this is the word on the street, but I don't know if it is set in stone.

I guess you could write or call the developer, the Howard Group, and express your concerns.


Tinkle, SJ, tinkle. :nono1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top