• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grand Boulevard restaurants?

New posts
Taking a leak sounds a bit more masculine, don't you think? Brings up images of carpentry, roofing, etc. :biggrin:
 
okay. can we get off the bathroom humor and get serious about protesting?

I called the Howard Group and spoke with a really snooty young woman who informed me that they "are not releasing any information about their occupants" and she really didn't care about my concerns about food or movies or children...or probably not bathroom functions either if I had mentioned that....she was like a robot repeating..."we are not releasing any information at this time"

Obviously The Howard Group needs some orientation in SoWal!
 
Taking a leak sounds a bit more masculine, don't you think? Brings up images of carpentry, roofing, etc. :biggrin:

How about going to see a man about a horse? (Now it's evident that I am truly a redneck!) :lol:

C'mon, y'all. Pee is perfectly fine, as is pee-pee. Have you never watched the "Once Upon A Potty" videos? :floor:

I was going to share my spouse's explanation about the difference between pee and the other description that begins with the letter p, but I'll stop here instead...:blush:
 
Sorry goodwitch...dbuck and Shallowsnole are a bit immature with all their potty humor! :biggrin:
 
No problem...just want to focus on trying to get a theater with good films and children too!:cool:
 
I have been negotiating for a space there and just got a recent copy of their offerings. PF Chang's is a possibility, but they have not signed. Other possibles include Cantina Laredo, California Pizza Kitchen (confirmed), McCormick and Schmidt and some small things like Jamba Juice. Also confirmed are Ron Jon Surf, J. Crew, J. Jill, and Orvis.


I've just moved to the area and I was excited to see your comments of the local stores & restaurants coming to this area. What type of retail store do you plan on opeing at this Grand Blvd and when do they exspect to open?
 
So what's with Ron Jon's? For years, the pilgrimage to the one and only store in Cocoa has been a highlight of trips to that part of FL. Now there's going to be one in Destin and one in PC at Pier Park (and evidently who knows how many more).

Takes all the novelty out of it...
 
Not to mention what it does to their billboards...

New sign at Thomas Drive in PC

Only 5 miles to RON JON
Then 30 miles to the one after that - Destin
Then 50 miles to the one after that - Pensacola
 
I wonder if you can eat in the theatre... On Marco Island, the movie theatre is also a restaurant. One of the best fried grouper sandwiches ever!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top