• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yikes Yippie...I cannot read that...can I borrow your glasses?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
yippie said:
Here is a copy of the brochure for the grand opening of the Marriott Courtyard at Grand Boulevard.

Does anyone see what I see, (circled)???
no, it is too small.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
I agree LOVE LOVE Changs. Yum

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
jdarg said:
Chain Chinese. Consistently pretty good. Long waits= lots of people camped around the parking lot, sidewalk, lobby. The one here will take a reservation, but we never remember to make one, and I hate waiting for food. I imagine this new one will be insanely busy.

That about sums it up. The food's wonderful as is the atmosphere, but they're always busy. We've given up trying to eat dinner there. Lunch is a lot more manageable and pleasant for us (we hating waiting for food too :sosad: ).

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Is this any better?. Kinda looks like the first image on the side of the building doesn't it????

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Now I see it! ;-)

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
I have been negotiating for a space there and just got a recent copy of their offerings. PF Chang's is a possibility, but they have not signed. Other possibles include Cantina Laredo, California Pizza Kitchen (confirmed), McCormick and Schmidt and some small things like Jamba Juice. Also confirmed are Ron Jon Surf, J. Crew, J. Jill, and Orvis.

hutch

Beach Lover
Thanks for the info. Grand Boulevard is close to home. P.F.Chang may still go in Grand Boulevard, but also they are looking at Destin Commons. I am betting on Destin Commons $$$.

Would love to have Fresh Market or Whole Foods open in there. I emailed the marketing group of Whole Foods so many times that ask me stop emailing them. Looks like Fresh Market is going to beat them in the market here.

the hutch

tivoli

Beach Lover
I have been negotiating for a space there and just got a recent copy of their offerings. PF Chang's is a possibility, but they have not signed. Other possibles include Cantina Laredo, California Pizza Kitchen (confirmed), McCormick and Schmidt and some small things like Jamba Juice. Also confirmed are Ron Jon Surf, J. Crew, J. Jill, and Orvis.

Our daughter, worked at Sandestin for the summer and was told by
their management, that PF Chang's was a done deal; however, maybe
not, but it sure would be nice!! Love their chicken lettuce wraps!!!
I went to Cantina Laredo's website and their architecture......
Frank Lloyd Wright and the menu......looks great! We have
patronized the McCormick & Schmick's a few times.....great seafood & steaks...
Thanks for the update and keep us abreast of any new signed deals.....

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Speaking of Grand Boulevard, I hear word that the movie theatre will be an adult theatre. Not XXX, but adult patrons only. They will be serving alcohol, so no kids allowed. :eek: I hear where they are coming from, but they are missing out on a HUGE market, and we will not enjoy the movies as much when all of the drunk people start talking smack during the movie. :bang:

additional thought to ponder: If a coke and popcorn cost $12 bucks, what will a glass of wine cost at the theatre?

Last edited: