• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need small SUV, or Extended Cab Pick-up

New posts
Prefer under 100,000 miles. Need good fuel economy.

Nowgirl,

We've got a 1997 Mazda B2300 extended cab for sale with 68,000 miles, one owner, standard transmission, topper, new tires, all maintenance records. Great little pickup for $5000 - BUT, it's in TX :bang:

Good luck with your search!

.
 
Nowgirl,

We've got a 1997 Mazda B2300 extended cab for sale with 68,000 miles, one owner, standard transmission, topper, new tires, all maintenance records. Great little pickup for $5000 - BUT, it's in TX :bang:
I know of someone that just purchased a truck in TX and they were in Northern Alaska:!: They foud it on Ebay and were able to run a CARFAX REPORT, directly from the Ebay listing. In his case, he flew to DFW and drove it to his home, in Mobile. For a great purchase price and all records, could be well worth a one way airline ticket:!: Especially, being a fellow sowaler and all.;-)

Good luck in your search!
 
I just sold a vintage Mercedes on ebay, so I'm aware that's a good option.
I was just hoping to find something local.....the Mazda sounds great, I'll keep in in mind.
 
I have a 2003 toyota tundra V8 4x4 leather, loaded, 6 disc cd player available with a beach permit. Has about 76 thousand miles. Great truck, v8 may not be included into your ideal however, let me know if you are interested.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top