• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hey corkypoo !

New posts
Hey DD, I hate those skinny wenches too :rofl:

Audie, whenever I couldn't get time off for holidays or vacation, I just quit :funn: That's just one thing I didn't like about Pharmacy. You have to be bleeding from your eyes to get time off.

Sunshine will probably stay with either my ex and his girlfriend or my parents depending on where we fly out of.

That Eva is what, about a size 0? Wench.
I love your philosophy..no vacation/just quit! :biggrin: But audie says she'd have to work at McDonald's if she did that.
I love that Sunshine has step parents. :biggrin:
 
i'm too old to learn a new job anyway ! i take after my parents - they are both retiring at the end of the year after working at the same factory for 47 years (pop) and 48 years(mom). we hamm's are not into change....
 
That Eva is what, about a size 0? Wench.
I love your philosophy..no vacation/just quit! :biggrin: But audie says she'd have to work at McDonald's if she did that.
I love that Sunshine has step parents. :biggrin:

Size O? I'll never see that again :pissed:

She'd have 6 jobs tomorrow if she quit but you know our little Audie is the conservative type. 9 months notice for vacation :floor: I'm more a fly by the seat of my pants type gal. Try "morning of" notice. Isn't that what sick leave is for, in case you need to lie about taking time off :rofl:
 
Last edited:
Size O? I'll never see that again :pissed:

She'd have 6 jobs tomorrow if she quit but you know our little Audie is the conservative type. 9 months notice for vacation :floor: I'm more a fly by the seat of my pants type gal. Try "morning of" notice. Isn't that what sick leave is for, in case you need to lie about taking time off :rofl:

:floor: :floor: Me too cork! I've quit a couple of jobs the morning of. this makes mr dd very nervous.
 
i haven't seen a size zero since i was age zero !!! i definitely do not fly by the seat of my pants - i am way to detail oriented for that !!! plus i am not about to give up my 15 yrs seniority !! at 25 yrs i get a gold name tag - see what simple aspirations i have ?
 
Hi you MOFO wenches.....:lolabove:
 
i haven't seen a size zero since i was age zero !!! i definitely do not fly by the seat of my pants - i am way to detail oriented for that !!! plus i am not about to give up my 15 yrs seniority !! at 25 yrs i get a gold name tag - see what simple aspirations i have ?

God luv ya, audie!! I will never make it 25 years anywhere--I get too pissed off at people. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top