• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Pack-n-Play, high chair

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
Will be in Sowal Oct 7-17th. If anyone has a gently used Pack-n-play or portable crib and high chair they are looking to sell, please PM me.
If not, I will just purchase new.
Thanks!
 
I have a pack and play you can borrow. It has been in storage but is still in great shape...If you want one there is a GREAT second hand baby place on Hwy 79.
 
I have a pack and play you can borrow. It has been in storage but is still in great shape...If you want one there is a GREAT second hand baby place on Hwy 79.

Thanks IBD, I wanted one to keep, but thanks for the offer.:wub:
Where's Hwy 79?
 
Hwy 79 is about 10 minutes east of 30-A. You will have to venture to bay county and panty maw city beach. Hwy 79 is the big intersection, you cant miss it, 2 gas stations, waffle house and welcome center on the corners. Go south on 79 and the second hand store is on your right about half way to the beach. I can not remember the name to save my life. I bought lots of good used things when little IBD was young...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top