• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
you gotta do better than this next weekend!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know!! I can do it!!! Just get me away from work and I'll be fine!! Night. :biggrin:
 
I was just thinking next weekend is probably going to be so boring and dead on the board. I may be pretty busy myself and could very well be in Florida, but 6 hours away from the soiree. My mommy is not doing well. :(
 
Last edited:
I was just thinking next weekend is probably going to be so boring and dead on the board. I may be pretty busy myself and could very well be in Florida, but 6 hours away from the soiree. My mommy is not doing well. :(
I heart you OL...I hope she does better.
It would be wonderful if you could make it to the soiree....you need to PM one of us your cell so we can DD you! I have a whole list going.....:biggrin:
 
Last edited:
I heart you OL...I hope she does better.
It would be wonderful if you could make it to the soiree....you need to PM one of us your cell so we can DD you! I have a whole list going.....:biggrin:

You don't know how much I would love to be there!!! I'll send a few of you my number before you go. :biggrin:
 
I was just thinking next weekend is probably going to be so boring and dead on the board. I may be pretty busy myself and could very well be in Florida, but 6 hours away from the soiree. My mommy is not doing well. :(

:( Thinking of you and your mom.
 
OL, I'm sorry to hear your mom's not doing well. Sending you my thoughts and prayers. (It would be way too cool if you could come to the soiree).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top