• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
No, I used to alway's hope mine would foreget about the school skating party. I hated going there. Now, he is old enough I can just drop him off, but I still hate having to get back in the car after work and after I have driven 20 miles home. UGH...good luck OL. I will wish for forgetfullness on Dylan's part.

It's working so far.......;-)
 
We have no lives......:biggrin:

true. we don't even need a thread for relevant discussion anymore. just random thoughts, a joke here and there, avatar changes a few times a week, smoking/cussing/drinking on certain evenings, and mostly mindless drivel - or anything lighthearted and fun and cute and whatever....

Welcome to the Mindless Drivel Thread... soon we'll be giving out a Drivel Award each week.
 
This is a great back to sowal thread for me....:wub:

I have been out of pocket for a couple of days my computer had and still has THE VIRUS!!!:eek: Cork has been the doll that she is and has helped me, but it still is sick:( .
 
This is a great back to sowal thread for me....:wub:

I have been out of pocket for a couple of days my computer had and still has THE VIRUS!!!:eek: Cork has been the doll that she is and has helped me, but it still is sick:( .

IBD, mine had it a few weeks ago. I wiped it clean and started over. Not a pleasant process, but it made me feel better to know it was wiped clean. Good luck Girl.
 
Soooooo.........what's everyone doing tonight/tomorrow? My day was truly exciting. I cleaned the bathroom. Did a load of laundry. Cleaned the kitchen. Dealt with dog hair. Visited daugher/grandson. Helped hang pictures.Took a nap. Went to grocery store. Cooked dinner. Thrilling, huh?
 
you had a very productive Saturday! :clap_1:

well, I did laundry, went grocery shopping, cooked for our tomorrow's annual Festival di Pantelones Bianca (celebrating CJ and Brokebackbluemt's 5th wedding anniversary - festival attendees travelled to Cinque Terra, Italia for the wedding). talked to allifunn for an hour on the phone and I worked hard posting about 50 times on sowal today...

I did not get a nap... and needed one badly after Jenay made me party on the beach for five hours last night... I loved it. Spidey has a new girlfriend in town.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top