• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
They're watching The Exorcist in the other room - - blasting, I might add. Just too scary to me. I DO NOT like devil stuff!! :eek:
 
They're watching The Exorcist in the other room - - blasting, I might add. Just too scary to me. I DO NOT like devil stuff!! :eek:

i'm with you guys - for some reason, devil/possession stuff just really freaks me out. i am a big ole chicken when it comes to that .:eek:
 
it's halloween eve and its a gorgeous day. I got up an hour earlier than needed, with time to burn for once. I had forgotten about changing my alarm clock (changed all the others), and got up at 5am. apparently this is the time I should be getting up anyway. it gives me the time I need to get dressed, get spidey ready for school and do a few chores without screaming my head off while running out the door for carpool, where Hop leaves me stranded if I'm not there at 8:30 on the dot! he's a bat turd. and I mean that in a good way.;-)
 
it's halloween eve and its a gorgeous day. I got up an hour earlier than needed, with time to burn for once. I had forgotten about changing my alarm clock (changed all the others), and got up at 5am. apparently this is the time I should be getting up anyway. it gives me the time I need to get dressed, get spidey ready for school and do a few chores without screaming my head off while running out the door for carpool, where Hop leaves me stranded if I'm not there at 8:30 on the dot! he's a bat turd. and I mean that in a good way.;-)
This will last....uh...how long????:floor:
One can only "DO" 5:00 for so long.....:eek: :bang:
 
Last edited:
I woke up without the aide of an alarm clock and could not go back to sleep. Needless to say, Little IBD had a nice lunch today...:lolabove: This time change is :twisted:
What am I dressing up for tommorow night is the big quest for the day....HMMMMMMMMMMMM...?????:confused:
it's halloween eve and its a gorgeous day. I got up an hour earlier than needed, with time to burn for once. I had forgotten about changing my alarm clock (changed all the others), and got up at 5am. apparently this is the time I should be getting up anyway. it gives me the time I need to get dressed, get spidey ready for school and do a few chores without screaming my head off while running out the door for carpool, where Hop leaves me stranded if I'm not there at 8:30 on the dot! he's a bat turd. and I mean that in a good way.;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top