• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

1BR House on Bay

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
1/BR, 1/BA house on Mitchell Avenue off of Bay Drive. House is on the bay.
Has large pavilion, boat house, boat dock and lift.

Address is 195 E. Mitchell Avenue.

$1,200.00 per month, plus utilities.

PM me for more details.
 
Last edited:
Are you a slum lord? :idontno:
 
chick....patrick is still looking. When is this available?


Ok first...the tar is hilarious! Who took it?:idontno:

The house is available asap. We have renters in it with a lease through May but they are having a family emergency in New York and need to move back asap.

Call me tomorrow, he can see it as soon as he wants, my renter said he would be glad to show it for me anytime.
 
I'd live in that slum!!!! :clap_1: That looks familiar. How have I seen it?
 
It's in my neighborhood. I love this place and was wondering about it. It is such a small SoWal world!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top