• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

1BR House on Bay

New posts
:lolabove: ...boo yah! No, we are just once again highjacking your thread!


That's ok...I am used to it...I have been known to hijack a few threads myself, :biggrin: besides....I hope anyone that rents it has a sense of humor! Poor things....they have to put up with me....AND...flyforfunn! (he does not know how to spell funn)
 
That's ok...I am used to it...I have been known to hijack a few threads myself, :biggrin: besides....I hope anyone that rents it has a sense of humor! Poor things....they have to put up with me....AND...flyforfunn! (he does not know how to spell funn)

Buy him an "n" for Christmas. :biggrin:
 
tangent over :confused: i really did want to know if someone lived in the doll house.

Nobody lives in the doll house, why you want to move in:idontno: It is very cute, it does have electricity with a ceiling fan, built in bunks and a toy oven set.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top