• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

1BR House on Bay

New posts
It's in my neighborhood. I love this place and was wondering about it. It is such a small SoWal world!


Hi Neighbor! :welcome:

We actually bought this thinking one day when we got old and 30-A got too crowded we would build a one level house and it would already have a small guest cottage. It has been a great rental.

We also have the most fabulous neighbors. :biggrin:
 
Is it beside the pavilion?

If you are on the Mitchell avenue the house is on the left side of the property, there is a little doll house to the right of it. The pavilion is in the middle of the lot on the bay side. You can no longer build anything that close to the water.

If you look at the virtual tour it is the blue house.

KDW's hammock is there waiting on her!
 
Last edited:
If you are on the Mitchell avenue the house is on the left side of the property, there is a little doll house to the right of it. The pavilion is in the middle of the lot on the bay side. You can no longer build anything that close to the water.

If you look at the virtual tour it is the blue house.

KDW's hammock is there waiting on her!

Aww..how sweet. I wish I was in that hammock right now!!!!!! Now, if only I could afford to leave my job and move down there, I would have a house to live in, with a hammock already there....dang!
 
Mitchell Avenue is one of my hands down favorite streets. I love those big old live oaks especially. And talk about easy kayak launching....:razz:
 
That place looks COOL!! And I love Lisa's pic- it was funn!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top