• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's Official

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
I love the month of December because that is when we, (TripleB and Me) get our confirmations for the July vacation. I got it yesterday!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: So everyone mark their calendars and make your vacation reservations for July 7 - 14, 2007, because that is when we hit the town!!! YEAH!!!!! I can start my countdown. OH, I forgot about the little mini-vacation in March. :clap_1: Looking forward to seeing many, many of you!!!!!!
 
Hooray! NOW you can relax and enjoy your Christmas vacation knowing that it's all in the bag. Party on, Darlene! :clap_1:
 
OH CRAP Kathy!!!! I thought we were there at the same time but my group is the week of July 21st:bang: poop
 
OH CRAP Kathy!!!! I thought we were there at the same time but my group is the week of July 21st:bang: poop

Now there is no excuse for this missy...I pm'd you my dates TWICE!!!! What happened you blonde girlfriend??????
 
Good for you gullfriend. :clap_1: Wish I could be there, but I rent that time out. :(
 
mr. dd and I just discussed this the other night. I reminded him of your dates....hmmmmm.....we'll see. Would LOVE it! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top