steele mama
Beach Fanatic
I just got home from karaoke! I don't sing. Just cheerlead!

Now that clears everything up!!!:shock:When at last the work is done, don't sit down its time to dig another one![]()
When at last the work is done, don't sit down its time to dig another one![]()
We want pics!! And a detailed list!Did I forget to mention that Audie and Mr Audie rock the universe?:clap_1:
Did I forget to mention that Audie and Mr Audie rock the universe?:clap_1:
mr audie is now rocking the universe snoring... i on the other hand have heartburn from all the champagne i drank....pepcid - take me away !![]()
mr audie is now rocking the universe snoring... i on the other hand have heartburn from all the champagne i drank....pepcid - take me away !

Any of you watching the web cam? At one point, I think we got mooned....or maybe just a little child in peach??![]()