• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I don't know. Some hot rock star that came and just sat at the pool at the Mondrian, drank water and champagne and just looked hot. I fell in love.

Looks like he's tanning his toes. He looks lonely Kimmi, don't hold back next time.
 
Kimmifunn's new boyfriend will never get a tan while lying in the shade. Note to kimmifunn, he is hot because he is wearing jeans. Be cautious of guys who wear jeans at the pool. ;-)
 
Kimmifunn's new boyfriend will never get a tan while lying in the shade. Note to kimmifunn, he is hot because he is wearing jeans. Be cautious of guys who wear jeans at the pool. ;-)

I don't care...There was something about him. He didn't care about what he was wearing or getting a tan. This is a "phase", fyi.
 
He was probably stoned.

Is this your phase or his phase?

Totally hadn't been home since the night before. He probably was. I got stung by a bee that day too.:cry:

This is phase for me.:blush:
 
:yawn: Another thread with the war in Iraq rehashing the same issues again.
Note to self: Go re-clean the bathroom. More interesting.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top