• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seashell Fireplace

New posts
I'm dressed and ready! :biggrin: :wave:

Big_feet.gif
Aaah, you're on fire, gull!!!
 
I have a shell to add to the fireplace. It was washed up after Hurricane Ivan and it is really cool.
 
Last edited:
I have a shell to add to the fireplace. It was washed up after Hurricane Ivan and it is really cool.


You read my mind SJ. I was just going to ask BB if I could send a shell or two. I don't have that many shells, but I do have a few that I have hung on to thru the years.
 
I would love to help you! Will you please pm me - I absolutely love shell fireplaces and would like to video/take pictures of you doing it if I can?
 
I would love to help you! Will you please pm me - I absolutely love shell fireplaces and would like to video/take pictures of you doing it if I can?
I hope you get to help! Post any pics you may take! :clap:
 
:clap: :clap: So glad your home is about ready for you to move into soon. :D Have funn with the fireplace.:wub: that idea!
 
So did I miss the thread where you asked for shells? :idontno: I have a few I would like to send as well. Please tell me where to send them!!! I can't wait to see this masterpiece!!!!!
 

Should be one shell of a fireplace!

i cannot wait to see your creation - when can i come over for a slumber party ?

Gull, you know I am planning it already!

I'm dressed and ready! :biggrin: :wave:


Big_feet.gif

come on down with your pink self!


I have a shell to add to the fireplace. It was washed up after Hurricane Ivan and it is really cool.

I would love to have your shell!:wub: Call me and let me know where you will be.

I would love to help you! Will you please pm me - I absolutely love shell fireplaces and would like to video/take pictures of you doing it if I can?

Sure, will pm you my cell number and you send me yours.

:clap: :clap: So glad your home is about ready for you to move into soon. :D Have funn with the fireplace.:wub: that idea!

You and me both! Come see it next time your down.

So did I miss the thread where you asked for shells? :idontno: I have a few I would like to send as well. Please tell me where to send them!!! I can't wait to see this masterpiece!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, maybe you were busy?:idontno:


Sunny Daze started this in January:

SoWal Beaches Forum



you need a fartblossom tucked away somewhere on your masterpiece !

:idontno: now what would that be?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top