Beach Runner
beats on hood
Grazi!
Just some thoughts from a course that I taught recently which made students think "outside-the-box" and gain confidence in areas in which they had no knowledge. For example, students with no music education were asked to write a canon. They did a great job and gained a lot of confidence. Made me smile.
Just some thoughts from a course that I taught recently which made students think "outside-the-box" and gain confidence in areas in which they had no knowledge. For example, students with no music education were asked to write a canon. They did a great job and gained a lot of confidence. Made me smile.


I printed it out to show Sam. She "starred" the ones she likes. All but 5 of 'em. It was probably the explicit ones that didn't make the grade.;-) She is 13 ya know. Thanks for sharing! BJ is