audie
fartblossom
But do you like my playlist?
Luda
Ciara
Jay-Z
etc.
who are these people ?

But do you like my playlist?
Luda
Ciara
Jay-Z
etc.

who are these people ?![]()
I printed it out to show Sam. She "starred" the ones she likes. All but 5 of 'em. It was probably the explicit ones that didn't make the grade.;-) She is 13 ya know. Thanks for sharing! BJ is
![]()
Audie, if you were as young as I am, you'd know who these people are.;-) You know I'm an 18-year-old trapped in a 50-year-old body.Audie, if you were as young as I am, you'd know who these people are.;-)
Hey, OL, did you see the thread where I found you an animated bunny with a pancake? I can't remember -- this 18-year-old is having a senior moment.
( when my work out and summer begins)You know I'm an 18-year-old trapped in a 50-year-old body.Audie, if you were as young as I am, you'd know who these people are.;-)
Hey, OL, did you see the thread where I found you an animated bunny with a pancake? I can't remember -- this 18-year-old is having a senior moment.