• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BR's Beatin' Down...

New posts
who are these people ? :idontno:

:wave: I printed it out to show Sam. She "starred" the ones she likes. All but 5 of 'em. It was probably the explicit ones that didn't make the grade.;-) She is 13 ya know. Thanks for sharing! BJ is:cool:

You know I'm an 18-year-old trapped in a 50-year-old body.:lol: Audie, if you were as young as I am, you'd know who these people are.;-)

Hey, OL, did you see the thread where I found you an animated bunny with a pancake? I can't remember -- this 18-year-old is having a senior moment.
 
You know I'm an 18-year-old trapped in a 50-year-old body.:lol: Audie, if you were as young as I am, you'd know who these people are.;-)

Hey, OL, did you see the thread where I found you an animated bunny with a pancake? I can't remember -- this 18-year-old is having a senior moment.


Didn't see it...I've been doing a little fly by posting lately...dance recitals, school ending, Dylan's birthday Thursday, VBS at church...I may not make it until June 16.:lol: ( when my work out and summer begins)
 
You know I'm an 18-year-old trapped in a 50-year-old body.:lol: Audie, if you were as young as I am, you'd know who these people are.;-)

Hey, OL, did you see the thread where I found you an animated bunny with a pancake? I can't remember -- this 18-year-old is having a senior moment.

funny- i'm a 90 year old in a 41 yr old body....
 
pancakebunny.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top