• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Reverse DD!!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Just got a dd from Allifunn, Toots, et al. :wub: But, boy were they surprised when the dialee was drunker (sorry, mermy, "happier") than the dialers!! :biggrin: They are havin' some funn and some good food courtesy of a certain chick with big hair. :wub: Loved hearin' from them--wish I was there!!
 
:clap: Sounds perfect ! wish I was there too!!!! thanks for the update:D
 
I would have jumped to the phone, but I had just loaded my plate with shrimp creole and jambalaya. :biggrin:
 
Just got a dd from Allifunn, Toots, et al. :wub: But, boy were they surprised when the dialee was drunker (sorry, mermy, "happier") than the dialers!! :biggrin: They are havin' some funn and some good food courtesy of a certain chick with big hair. :wub: Loved hearin' from them--wish I was there!!

DD, we love happy drunks! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top