• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside 4th of July

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
WEDNESDAY, JULY 4th - SEASIDE: SEASIDE ANNUAL 4th of JULY PARADE! -Starting at 8:00am in Seaside going down 1.5 miles on Scenic Hwy 30-A! Live music at the Amphitheater until 11:00am with face painting and watermelon with parade winners announced after the parade! Come watch the fun or you can even participate in the parade by registering at 850-231-5424!

Starting at 7:30pm Broadway, Pops & Fireworks - LIVE and FREE at the outdoor Amphitheater will be David Seering performing Broadway and big band hits followed by David Ott and the Philharmonic Orchestra of Northwest Florida performing LIVE. Patriotic music will be performed to synchronize with a fireworks finale! Contact 850-650-2226 for more information.
 
Do I read this that the parade direction this year is away from Seaside toward Seagrove? That would be a reversal...
 
Sorry for the confusion, that is how it was emailed to me.

Parade line up begins at 7:00 a.m. at Seagrove Plaza and as usual will head west on 30-A to Seaside.

Hope to see y'all there!! :wave:
 
Sorry for the confusion, that is how it was emailed to me.

Parade line up begins at 7:00 a.m. at Seagrove Plaza and as usual will head west on 30-A to Seaside.

Hope to see y'all there!! :wave:

I think nothing short of a firecracker in my ear would get me up parading at that hour. :blink:
 
Hi All,

We live on the west side and would like to go to the Seaside Parade. How/when do we go about getting there? Will 30A be open for traffic? I was reading that Grayton is having a parade as well...

Pls dummy this down for me.

thanks!

GW
 
I wish I was in SoWal, hurray! hurray! In SolWal land I'll take my stand to live and die in SoWal.......LOL .....Okay, so it's not Dixie. My fourth of July will be spent in north central KY with a family cookout and then fireworks that the local Riverboat Casino shoots off....not SoWal, but at least I'm near the water. Have a great fourth, everybody!
 
Happy Fourth Ya'll!
Anyone know where the fireworks will be setting off from tonight? I think we will head over to Seaside late this afternoon just to hang out and eat. But I would like to know if the fireworks will be from a barge in the water or from land, so we can be sure to position ourselves just right!! :D

I love everyday in Paradise, but something about the 4th of July here always makes me even happier!!!:cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top