• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
I told L'il Pea #4 today he could have lunch anywhere he wanted, even a "nice" restaurant. He chose White Castle.

good boy !

:floor: ...my kind of guy! Belly bombers!!!

me too - i had them saturday afternoon, they had me saturday evening !

I can't believe I am saying this- I miss White Castles. What is it about a squishy square hamburger served in a restaurant that resembles a giant tiled bathroom?:idontno:

because that's where you spend your time after ingesting?

Dylan loves the chicken rings...






:lol:

i love the chicken too !
 
I told L'il Pea #4 today he could have lunch anywhere he wanted, even a "nice" restaurant. He chose White Castle.
:lolabove: Got to love the cheap date!!!

Did you see at the Rascal's game, you can get a white castle dunked in batter than deep fried!!!!! :eek::puke:

I don't think there is enough beer.....
 
:lolabove: Got to love the cheap date!!!

Did you see at the Rascal's game, you can get a white castle dunked in batter than deep fried!!!!! :eek::puke:

I don't think there is enough beer.....


oh my god i can feel the arteries hardening already. that would go thru me in roughly 15 minutes.....
 
On my father's side I have 23 first cousins, and we were born and raised in Atlanta. We were all really close. When we'd get bored, some of us would go to Krystal and see who could eat the most burgers. One time Johnny and Ronnie (two of the older ones) each ate 22. Really healthy, huh.:yikes:
 
On my father's side I have 23 first cousins, and we were born and raised in Atlanta. We were all really close. When we'd get bored, some of us would go to Krystal and see who could eat the most burgers. One time Johnny and Ronnie (two of the older ones) each ate 22. Really healthy, huh.:yikes:

i hope they were close to a bathroom !
 
On my father's side [B]I have 23 first cousins, [/B]and we were born and raised in Atlanta. We were all really close. When we'd get bored, some of us would go to Krystal and see who could eat the most burgers. One time Johnny and Ronnie (two of the older ones) each ate 22. Really healthy, huh.:yikes:

Wow that's alot of cousins!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top