• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Florida Beaches Puzzle

New posts
Oh my!!! Everytime you click on the Florida link it displays a different comment every time. Oh well, guess they're trying different marketing strategies. I was just trying to help by Googling "state puzzles".
.
 
Oh my!!! Everytime you click on the Florida link it displays a different comment every time. Oh well, guess they're trying different marketing strategies. I was just trying to help by Googling "state puzzles".
.

You're right, it does change. How "puzzling". :lol:
 
Thought I woud share what they put under comments for the Florida puzzle when you click on the above link.

"I am recovering from brain surgery.Was cutting wood three months ago and the top half of a tree hit my head. Lucky to be alive. I love doing puzzles. Great pass time. Have Michigan state and fly fishing ones. Great.
" :eek:

:blink: ...sounds like someone had a couple of pieces missing!

True confessions...I am a sometime jigsaw puzzle addict. :wave: Keeps me off street drugs.
 
:blink: ...sounds like someone had a couple of pieces missing!

True confessions...I am a sometime jigsaw puzzle addict. :wave: Keeps me off street drugs.

Why can't you do puzzles and drugs at the same time?

 
Here is a Florida beach puzzle which I made. Give it a whirl.

THANKS A LOT.

I have a horrible addiction to online jigsaw puzzles. I've done both the ones you linked to, plus about 6 other types of "cut." (I like the Euros and the bulbs the best.)

I won't sleep at all now, thanks so much.

In return, here's another site where you can use your own pictures:
http://www.flash-gear.com/npuz/
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top