• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

your first cd

New posts
First vinyl: The Beatles, "Meet The Beatles"
First 8-track: Led Zeppelin, "Led Zeppelin IV" ... Stairway To Heaven, etc.
First cassette: Probably Jackson Browne, "Running On Empty"
 
Um...Living Color. "Cult of Personality"
Second, Paula Abdul!
 
First 45 I am sure was something by Elvis and probably LP vinyl too. Even though I did have an LP by Fats Domino too that I got for Christmas.

Funny how you never just went out and bought them, at least not in my family, it has to be a special occassion.

First CD, probably Frank Sinatra.
 
can't remember first CD ,but first album Steppenwolf "The Pusher" I got a older cousin to buy it for me when I was in the 10th grade, when I played it she was soo mad at the language in it. I though it was soo cool. I'd had lots of 45's before that. but I'll always remember The Pusher" I don't think I even knew what a pusher was pushing back then. Years later I called someones brother's friend that and they laughted and informed me they were not called that any longer. Oh well :confused:
 
some of my best memories are the long drives mom and i used to go on listening to our carpenters 8 track, and the soundtrack to butch cassidy and the sundance kid. wasn't it great when the tape warped and the song sounded like they were on acid :floor:
 
I stuck with LP's as long as I realistically could (and still love to play all my old KISS albums when I'm drunk)

First CD purchase? Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever.
 
some of my best memories are the long drives mom and i used to go on listening to our carpenters 8 track, and the soundtrack to butch cassidy and the sundance kid. wasn't it great when the tape warped and the song sounded like they were on acid :floor:
You mean they weren't? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top