• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

your first cd

New posts
Loved the trip report and the story of your little flasher. Welcome back!
 
Last edited:
:wave: :welcome: BACK Ltat! :wub: :wub:

I don't know what my first CD was...took a long time to convert me to CD's...so when I did, I joined Columbia records and purchased in BULK :blush:

BTW Cheering...your tar is killing me......:floor: :lolabove: :clap:
 
Last edited:
:wave: :welcome: BACK Ltat! :wub: :wub:

I don't know what my first CD was...took a long time to convert me to CD's...so when I did, I joined Columbia records and purchased in BULK :blush:

BTW Cheering...your tar is killing me......:floor: :lolabove: :clap:

:wub: Allifunn. She makes me smile too:wave:
 
Beach Runner,
Meet The Beatles was my first album too. Are we really that old?:yikes:
I still have mine. Even if you are a gator fan you still have good taste in music
 
I can't remember my first CD :idontno: I do remember my first album, The Monkees. I got it for my 8th birthday along with a box of chocolates. :wub: Gosh, I :wub: 'd that Davy Jones. :wub: I would watch their show every Saturday mornin'. Him and Peter, Mike, and Mickey.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top