• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

My Bad...

New posts
:floor: Are you feeling good this morning because they kids are out of the house and you are free?
 
William Sledd is always funny. Thanks OL.

dbuck did you know he's from down home, around your part of KY?
 
OMG!!! Ummmm...... Such as....... That was totally funny....ummmm....

:floor: :floor: :floor: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think that "girl" lives out here in California!!!!
 
:clap::rofl::floor:Thanks for the biggest laugh I've had so far today OL.
 
I um.......like um.......am....totally.....cracking up!! :floor:

Even funnier to me as I am homeschooling my 4th grader and covering geography this year, we have down N. and S. America or is that S. Africa, or N. Africa.....Anyway, we have a song that helps us, maybe I could teach miss teen.....

Thanks for the laugh OL.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top