• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
Michelle is a good bud of mine and she has put together a really good group of people there. They will take good care of you:D .

scottalderson

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2007
i will whole-heartedly pronounce that my girls at BCB - valeria and michelle are the two greatest, friendliest, sweetest, most professional and clearly my favorite bankers of all time. when i walked in to that little bank, i had no idea that i would be treated so special and with such personal attention. i will always recommend them and i hope you all give them a try. there are a couple of more fine folks working there too and i want to recognize them as well but their names escape me now - kudos to you also!!!!!!!

BEACH COMMUNITY BANK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle J

Beach Crab
Aug 28, 2007
www.beachcommunitybank.com
i will whole-heartedly pronounce that my girls at BCB - valeria and michelle are the two greatest, friendliest, sweetest, most professional and clearly my favorite bankers of all time. when i walked in to that little bank, i had no idea that i would be treated so special and with such personal attention. i will always recommend them and i hope you all give them a try. there are a couple of more fine folks working there too and i want to recognize them as well but their names escape me now - kudos to you also!!!!!!!

BEACH COMMUNITY BANK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I really appreciate the great comments! Michelle

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
How many banks are in SoWal? We have them on every corner here in Dallas, with new ones opening up every week!!!