• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
Thanks. :wave: I decided to try the cake version with two eggs. That might be the issue. But not having powdered sugar is a real bummer. It's really nice to worry about this rather than the big stuff. ;-)

Well the big worry is how do they taste? :biggrin:

And can you pass a couple this way?:blush:

I would :wub: forever and ever.
 
Well the big worry is how do they taste? :biggrin:

And can you pass a couple this way?:blush:

I would :wub: forever and ever.

Still too hot. I'll make some when I get down there and share. :wave:
 
Jesus' death was to fulfill prophesy.

I don't think he was killed to fulfill prophesy. He was killed for violating Jewish Law and also saying he was the son of God. The end result for believers is that his death was a fulfillment of prophecy.
 
Not a Bible School girl so I'm just going to ask.

Didn't the Roman's play a large part in his death? :idontno:

They exacted the sentence based on a request of the Jewish leaders, and the people. Long story short, the Jewish leaders were asked to choose between killing two people, one a murderer and the other Jesus. They chose Jesus so Pilate had him killed. That's where the washing his hands part comes in.
 
Oh, that's easy! Jesus Christ Christian. Get it!!!

2000 years of inter-Christian warfare over differing interpretations of Jesus Christian says the idea is anything but easy.

I'm worried, very worried that your solution to worry and concern may spark a religious war.
 
I'm telling you, try the Ghiradelli brownies some time. They are GRAYT!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top