• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
2000 years of inter-Christian warfare over differing interpretations of Jesus Christian says the idea is anything but easy.

I'm worried, very worried that your solution to worry and concern may spark a religious war.

Therein lies the problem. Ghandi himself said it best, Christians want to believe in Jesus, but not act like Jesus. The organized religion today is a far cry from what Jesus did and taught. Keep in mind he said follow me (i.e. do like me) not worship me.
 
A dear friend told me about this site. (Asking very lovingly)...do you not want me here? I'll go if you all want me to go.
You must stay, because many of us have been here too long, and we need difference of opinion. Stay and play, and don't worry the small stuff.
 
2000 years of inter-Christian warfare over differing interpretations of Jesus Christian says the idea is anything but easy.

I'm worried, very worried that your solution to worry and concern may spark a religious war.

Would this war take place in Sowal? :D

I'm telling you, try the Ghiradelli brownies some time. They are GRAYT!

I :wub: everything that Ghiradelli does.
 
No need to leave, i was a bit worried you might be lost.



Oh please, don't worry. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see...the One who died and rose again is alive and living in me!!!
 
Therein lies the problem. Ghandi himself said it best, Christians want to believe in Jesus, but not act like Jesus. The organized religion today is a far cry from what Jesus did and taught. Keep in mind he said follow me (i.e. do like me) not worship me.
Thank you for sharing this.
 
2000 years of inter-Christian warfare over differing interpretations of Jesus Christian says the idea is anything but easy.

I'm worried, very worried that your solution to worry and concern may spark a religious war.
Very good point, and if their is only one God, by definition, all of these religious people fighting wars for thousands of years in the name of God, long before Jesus was even born, they are all killing their brethren in the name of God. Kind of silly if you ask me.
 
Oh please, don't worry. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see...the One who died and rose again is alive and living in me!!!

:clap: ...you do not disappoint! I was hoping you'd catch that silver platter!
 
Yeah, Barb, you cannot leave. You added this exciting thread, and I'm sure more will follow. It is nice to hear others' thoughts, even if we all don't agree.
 
Last edited:
Therein lies the problem. Ghandi himself said it best, Christians want to believe in Jesus, but not act like Jesus. The organized religion today is a far cry from what Jesus did and taught. Keep in mind he said follow me (i.e. do like me) not worship me.

I agree.

History is full of great people who have lived amazing lives and can offer guidance and inspiration to all of us.

This does not mean we need to worship these individuals.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top