• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
I heard on the radio this morning that there is actually a shoe club for women (and men?) to go out and sport their latest stelettos sp???? or whatever shoes they want to show off. Just a means of getting out and networking. :eek: I would not have much to show in that club.


the one thing I can always count on are my shoes fitting....no matter how big my butt gets my shoes always fit....so needless to say I buy lots of shoes. as for a shoe club......dont' think i'd fit in. you don't need no stinkin' shoes SM, your are grayt barefooted!

seriously, i don't think all the flip flops he counted should have counted in my grand total of shoes. i love flip flops.....especially the pink pair and silver pair i got for my b'day from one of my sowal sole sistahs.:wub: :wave: ...i actually moved this past weekend wearing my pink ones with the little flower rhinestones.
 
8 1/2 N :bang: And Clothes :eek: I bet you dress super cute too!

:idontno: i don't know about that...but i love clothes, always have, always will.

one of my bestest and oldest friends came to the beach this past weekend and helped me move....while i was out running errands she was arranging our new closet in the master bedroom....she actually had to say "bb, i put all your tiara's in one box!"
 
the one thing I can always count on are my shoes fitting....no matter how big my butt gets my shoes always fit....so needless to say I buy lots of shoes. as for a shoe club......dont' think i'd fit in. you don't need no stinkin' shoes SM, your are grayt barefooted!

seriously, i don't think all the flip flops he counted should have counted in my grand total of shoes. i love flip flops.....especially the pink pair and silver pair i got for my b'day from one of my sowal sole sistahs.:wub: :wave: ...i actually moved this past weekend wearing my pink ones with the little flower rhinestones.
So you're not going to tell us how many? Some women on the radio had 200 pair. Can you beat that? I basically wear 3 different pair of shoes to work in the summer and 3 in the winter. I need to get some more though!
 
NO!:roll: I am too embarrassed....there are starving children and you can de-worm 50 people for $5.00! After he counted them I actually made another donation to three of my favorite charites! :blush:

You know, if you read just this one post out of context, it's really strange. I had to look around to see why you needed to de-worm 50 of us.
 
At this point, I'm willing to try just about anything!

did you see the guy that we started the thread about that was on Anderson Cooper for his charity work and is the son of a friend of mine? Go back and find that thread...he can actually deworm 50 people for $5.00. Not sure what he uses.....sure if you donate he can tell you.
 
:clap: Myself and the mister will be just getting into town on the 13th. Doubt we will make it, but it would be great to meet some of you (notice I said SOME of you). :biggrin: Will be there until the 27th - maybe a second So-Down?
 
:clap: Myself and the mister will be just getting into town on the 13th. Doubt we will make it, but it would be great to meet some of you (notice I said SOME of you). :biggrin: Will be there until the 27th - maybe a second So-Down?

Yes, I am looking forward to seeing SOME of you as well.:lol: ;-)

Never let a little unpacking get in the way of important things.;-)
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top