• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tutor

New posts

ThatPersianGirl

Beach Comber
Hey Everyone,

As you may know, from previous posts, I moved to South Walton in January. Before I came, I earned a degree in Education and had been tutoring varied subject matter for a few years.
Now that I am settled in, I am ready to get back to it.
So... if you have someone special who needs help with school work, or if you just want someone to go over your child's weekly work with them... Give me a call!

Private message for more information.

Thanks!
 
I have a friend who called me, excited that you are going to be babysitting for her. Maybe you'll can teach that baby a few things, and surprise her parents.
 
Yes... such an adorable baby! But I will get there right at bed time, so I don't think there will be a lot of interaction. The itty bitties go to bed so early!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top