• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Words

New posts
The "n" word makes me cringe, can't stand it! The "c" word is bad too!

Never, ever use the GD word....makes me sad to here it. I hope he/she does not dam* anyone.

Can't stand "shut UP" awful words to me

Sorry Audie I love ya, but don't like any of the body function words....just raised that way. :idontno:

My brother got his mouth washed out with soap when we were little for repeatedly saying "green doo-doo!" Guess who told on him and also told it to him? :biggrin:

Also get's on my nerves to hear people say words wrong:

Supposebly for Supposedly

My brain is tired too thing of anymore...but will post as I think of them.
(i get confused on to and too)
 
Last edited:
The "n" word makes me cringe, can't stand it! The "c" word is bad too!

Never, ever use the GD word....makes me sad to here it. I hope he/she does not dam* anyone.

Sorry Audie I love ya, but don't like any of the body function words....just raised that way. :idontno:

My brother got his mouth washed out with soap when we were little for repeatedly saying "green doo-doo!" Guess who told on him and also told it to him? :biggrin:

Also get's on my nerves to hear people say words wrong:

Supposebly for Supposedly

My brain is tired too thing of anymore...but will post as I think of them.
(i get confused on to and too)


OMG! You read my mind, BB!!! I JUST looked this up before you posted! and guess what, supposably IS in the dictionary!! Dammit!! Now, I feel bad when I cringe when people say that.
 
Honestly, and again I've bollucksed up this forum with my verbage. Here's another word from hell......redouble. I will redouble my efforts. What the heck is this. Is it double or double the double. Which reminds me of a chewing gum I bought as a kid double bubble. Speaking of double, I mean Bubba, President William J used to redouble his efforts on many occasions. He was "empowered". Help me! Now!

Bob, you really need a jumbo.:drink2:
 
One clonazepam and papaya smoothie please. Which reminds me of the Rachel Ray word from hades....."yummo". May I never hear this again....honestly!


Make that a double soy vodka margarita latte martini grande, please.
 
OK...the supposebly thing got me going...

My Mother says: I get so FLust-rated shopping at Wal-Mark & K-Mark.
My Sister says: Breffust (as in are we having bacon & eggs for...?)

Honestly....:D
 
OK...the supposebly thing got me going...

My Mother says: I get so FLust-rated shopping at Wal-Mark & K-Mark.
My Sister says: Breffust (as in are we having bacon & eggs for...?)

Honestly....:D

:floor: :floor: My granddaughter says Wal Mark. She also says "bathing soup".
:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top