• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JohnR~Mt. Film

New posts
Please be a caring, neighborly festivarian and only bring LOW BACK CHAIRS. No one wants to be the person behind the chair they can't see past.

The films are still being sorted out.

Keep an eye out for:

Running Down The Man
Trial and Error
Papa Tortuga
Fridays at The Farm

Thanks John R. A list of rules would be helpful. I was that person last year, behind the tall chairs. If I remember correctly, I gave them three options...move over, move to the rear or sit on the ground. They did....I think they were shocked that I asked. :biggrin:

I hope that is a turtle movie! :clap:
 
Thanks John R. A list of rules would be helpful. I was that person last year, behind the tall chairs. If I remember correctly, I gave them three options...move over, move to the rear or sit on the ground. They did....I think they were shocked that I asked. :biggrin:

I hope that is a turtle movie! :clap:


We have several different types of chairs, we usually take the folding chairs that go in the bag, but they are not the high backed one. I have always thought the beach chairs (you know that sit inches off the ground) would be best....but your bum might get cold. Which one do you take?
 
Please be a caring, neighborly festivarian and only bring LOW BACK CHAIRS. No one wants to be the person behind the chair they can't see past.
Seeing that I plan to set up the VIP bleachers at the rear of the venue, I anticipate being found in full compliance of the low back chair rule.
 
Please be a caring, neighborly festivarian and only bring LOW BACK CHAIRS. No one wants to be the person behind the chair they can't see past.

The films are still being sorted out.

Keep an eye out for:

Running Down The Man *This looks good!
Trial and Error
Papa Tortuga *Miss Kitty should be thrilled!
Fridays at The Farm *Hmmm, looks like NOhall should haul herself down for this one!


Shack Therapy looks like BobbyJ, Dave R and others would LOVE this one....can we have it too?

Looks like I will enjoy all of them! :clap:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top