peapod1980
percy
Last edited:
lol. It's the Hoff. He's killing me, trying to look like Burt Reynolds.
lol. It's the Hoff. He's killing me, trying to look like Burt Reynolds.

is it tucked away?Here ya go!
![]()
I remember when this photo came out I was at the beauty shop with my mom (she went everyday!) and all the women were going nuts and would not let me see that Cosmopolitan magazine. Yes, I later snuck in the booth and looked at it. I've never been the same.![]()
Are you asking if the Cosmo is tucked away? I'm still wondering why she needed a private booth to look at the magazine. :funn:is it tucked away?
Are you asking if the Cosmo is tucked away? I'm still wondering why she needed a private booth to look at the magazine. :funn:
That's not nice. There are plenty of people who are born with attractive features, and they likely work hard to maintain their health, with no plastic inserts. They are just as real as anyone else, no better, no worse.