• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Did Olive have her baby yet?

New posts

mrs.rocket

Beach Lover
I just read something about somebody congratulating Amory. Did they have their baby?
 
Yes! It kind of got absorbed into the "baby pool" thread. Glad to see you back on here--Baby Rocket is so gorgeous! :wub:
 
Hey lady,

Doris is finally here and a week old today. So far, so good!

How's Miss Lily?
 
Oh, olive, she's lovely!!! :wub:

Haven't been in the loop for awhile, obviously.

Did you and Amory enjoy your delicious steak dinner at Sacred Heart? :biggrin:
 
You know, it was pretty good. But I'm probably not the best judge. At that point, I would have eaten my own arm!:biggrin:

Oh, olive, she's lovely!!! :wub:

Haven't been in the loop for awhile, obviously.

Did you and Amory enjoy your delicious steak dinner at Sacred Heart? :biggrin:
 
You know, it was pretty good. But I'm probably not the best judge. At that point, I would have eaten my own arm!:biggrin:


:floor:I remember how hungry I was after giving birth...I got back to my room at 2:30 in the morning and nothing was open. The nurse did finally bring me a cheeseburger and I thought it was the best thing I'd ever eaten.

Did you really get a steak dinner?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top