• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dodie Alert!

New posts
do ya'll remember Randy at cotton's? "got some pretty corn.." every time.:lol: had to be there for the voice/tone/and overall look.

Luckily, I live right around the corner.

You know the thing about corn....makes for a colorful diaper. Kinda like confetti!!!:rolling::blink:
 
:clap::clap:I can't wait to meet her!

To the rest of y'all.........:clap::clap::floor::floor::floor:
 
I'm hoping to bring her to the shindig. We'll see what happens. Bedtimes can be a bit dodgy!:blush:

I hope she makes it! :clap:
 
Awww....how sweet. :clap::wub:
get_image
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top