• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dodie Alert!

New posts
Oh no. the first tooth! Driving next!:clap:
So I'm not the only one who chews on the steering wheel?

Yay, Dodie! Way to grow some bones in your mouth! Bite Mommy for us...


(Speaking of dodgy bedtimes, it sounds like I should shut up and go to sleep! :lol:)
 
Congrats on the tooth. :clap:

How's the teething going? Get a cheap bottle of bourbon (for the baby not you).

Go for indian corn, more variety in the color. ;-)
 
Ok, sometimes I feel all weird like ya'll all know each other, and I'm just a little TN girl in the sticks. I just want people who are Mid TN anf just br a good exNMLW.
 
You know what Freud said about babies who cut their first tooth
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Vatch your handz, zat ked can bitez you":wave:
 
Ok, sometimes I feel all weird like ya'll all know each other, and I'm just a little TN girl in the sticks. I just want people who are Mid TN anf just br a good exNMLW.

I like the way you said that. (And I actually think I know what you said.)

I'm just a Georgia girl in the sticks, so it's all good. I lived up there for 6 years--the people there were so nice. Hang out with us more often, when that sweet baby gives you a break...
 
I like the way you said that. (And I actually think I know what you said.)
I'm just a Georgia girl in the sticks, so it's all good. I lived up there for 6 years--the people there were so nice. Hang out with us more often, when that sweet baby gives you a break...

I wanted to reply to this NoHall, but I didn't have a clue! Please share.
 
Ok, sometimes I feel all weird like ya'll all know each other, and I'm just a little TN girl in the sticks. I just want people who are Mid TN anf just br a good exNMLW.

:bang:...if only I had read this under the influence. I bet it would have understood what you are saying! :welcome:

And....:welcome: to Dodie's first tooth! She is the smartest baby, ever!!! :wub:
 
:bang:...if only I had read this under the influence. I bet it would have understood what you are saying! :welcome:

And....:welcome: to Dodie's first tooth! She is the smartest baby, ever!!! :wub:

You are a wise woman!!!;-)
 
Ok, sometimes I feel all weird like ya'll all know each other, and I'm just a little TN girl in the sticks. I just want people who are Mid TN anf just br a good exNMLW.

HUH?:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top