NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
I'm sorry I didn't get that, could you speak up?
Turn around and bend over, and I'll make myself clearer.
I'm sorry I didn't get that, could you speak up?
I'm sorry I didn't get that, could you speak up?

Watch it Mister! Don't make me post those pics of you!![]()

There's more? I already saw the tin foil tiara or tifoara pic and I thought that was the worst?![]()

Oh noooooo, I have better ones from Franny's.![]()

Hey BR...is your beach hair everything you wanted it to be?
Yes! It is so great to not spend 15 minutes flat-ironing my hair, only to have it frizz up about 60 seconds after walking out the door. Thanks for asking.
Wish you had been at the soir?e, gull!

Just had dinner at a Pizza Joint in Gulf Place. Yummy as usual. ;-) Ireally like that cute owner.![]()
Me, too!;-)
I guess I had too much fun. ;-) I stand on my previous albeit poorly typed post. :funn:Watch it Mister! Don't make me post those pics of you!![]()
looking like I am out of my mind....that DKA I am a gonna get him...