• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

It's TOO quiet!

New posts

olive

Beach Fanatic
It has been 35 minutes since anyone posted anything.:shock:
 
Honey, we've been partying. We had a grayt time at the soirée. My only regret is that I didn't go to the prom last night.
 
Honey, we've been partying. We had a grayt time at the soir?e. My only regret is that I didn't go to the prom last night.

I know. Just jealous!

Hope you all had funn!!!;-)
 
Everyone should be stumbling in soon. I knew it would be a quiet night..I spent 2 hours at Target and then resorted to watching the 3 Step it Up and Dance episodes that were piling up on the DVR.:blush:
 
Everyone should be stumbling in soon. I knew it would be a quiet night..I spent 2 hours at Target and then resorted to watching the 3 Step it Up and Dance episodes that were piling up on the DVR.:blush:

I knew it would be, too. You don't realize how much you miss everybody 'til they're gone!;-)
 
Ditto. And your children are so beautiful!

Thanks! We went & harrassed Steelemama & her girls for a while at their place before coming home. Too cold!

Have a safe trip home. I have family in that area.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top