Beachbummette SoWal Insider May 2, 2008 #24 These picture are so incredible Kurt, thank you! Can I find these on your link? I don't remember seeing them before.
These picture are so incredible Kurt, thank you! Can I find these on your link? I don't remember seeing them before.
RiverOtter got any pics? May 3, 2008 #28 Aaaaahhhhhh nature ........ maybe one of your best photos yet kurt said: Click to expand...
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert May 3, 2008 #29 Stingrays are cute and the pics are incredible, but as a reminder to you all, they are wild animals and best left untouched.
Stingrays are cute and the pics are incredible, but as a reminder to you all, they are wild animals and best left untouched.
RYNO Beach Comber May 3, 2008 #30 Kurt, Your pictures are awesome! It looks like that sting ray wanted a lil attention, just like your dog would!
Kurt, Your pictures are awesome! It looks like that sting ray wanted a lil attention, just like your dog would!