• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton County Democrats Need Headquarters

New posts
I was just suggesting that the owner might be more sympathetic to rent to a non-profit at a lower rate because of the current brisk real estate climate or their party affiliation, not advocating anything illegal. :blink:
 
Good point, though...if someone were to donate discounted space, how would you go about accurately estimating it's market value in this market?

I thought McCain Feingold didn't apply to parties, though...only candidates?
 
Good point, though...if someone were to donate discounted space, how would you go about accurately estimating it's market value in this market?

I thought McCain Feingold didn't apply to parties, though...only candidates?


I only wished. Parties are committees. The RPOF thinking of providing each county a set dollar amount of consultation services with an attorney and a cpa when we start setting up HQs. Only the Chairpersons and Treasurers are subject to the fines and jail time though.
 
You should teach a class on all this stuff....

Are you familiar with pizza bombs? I was wondering if those are kosher.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top