• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New SOWAL slogan. . . .

New posts

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Does SOWAL.com have a slogan? I think it should. Something along the lines. . .. "the place to go for advice" or "the home of the experts" . Maybe this is can be the official slogan of "The SOWAL Lounge" I am always amazed at the things I learn on here. This may have been said before, but I would love to see someone try to "Stump the Schwab" on here. I'm not sure it's possible.
 
Does SOWAL.com have a slogan? I think it should. Something along the lines. . .. "the place to go for advice" or "the home of the experts" . Maybe this is can be the official slogan of "The SOWAL Lounge" I am always amazed at the things I learn on here. This may have been said before, but I would love to see someone try to "Stump the Schwab" on here. I'm not sure it's possible.


How 'bout "stump SoWal" ?
 
I am always amazed at the things I learn on here.
Me, too! Hubby always teases me about it. He says, "You don't need CNN or Google -- you have SoWal as your source of info." :lol:

Actually I almost started a new thread to ask how to get rid of birds in the chimney. They are noisy and driving us crazy. But I decided to call a chimney sweep first. The chimney sweep said he can't do anything until the birds have been removed and said to call Adcock's Rid-A-Critter. Just an FYI for any of you in the Atlanta area who might have this problem in the future.
 
sowal - We're always right, even when we're not. :biggrin:
 
Sowal.com - The Font of Useless Knowledge!

Sowal.com - We don't know a lot about any one thing, but we know a little about a whole lot of things!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top