LuciferSam
Banned
His half-baked attack strategy makes me think of Professor Chaos (Butters' alter ego) from Southpark. If you don't follow the show here is some background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_chaos#Professor_Chaos
...and it's sad that he would sacrifice his basic decency just to win an election.
I would never vote for him because of his stand on some issues, but I have respected him for his Senate service because of his ability to be his own person and I certainly respected his service and sacrifice to our country; too bad that he has chosen to listen to the Republican campaign consultants instead of his own voice.
If he is elected, there will be no going back to the Straight talking maverick...he will have sold his soul...and, the country will have four more years of what we have had for the last eight.

Okay what am I missing here? I have little time for television any longer and I do not see a link to an example of what you guys are referring too.
A guy I spoke to last night, that is supposedly an insider, says that the word is that McCain is giving up his base, going for the moderates, and Richardson will be the VP. Of course, everyone that is suppose to know seems to know something different.
Are you saying that you heard that he is going to select Bill Richardson (D-NM) for vice president? That's who I could see Obama choose since he has the international experience, but it seems like McCain needs a financial VP who is right of him to win. Based on convention laws is it even possible for a democrat to be on a republican ticket? I read a story not to long ago referencing Lieberman and it was talking about how McCain couldn't choose a democrat even if he wanted to. Interesting scuttlebutt as always, or maybe you are just jerking our chain and I fell for it.