• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Funn night

New posts
I can see an artichoke, but isn't a pool cue, a long stick...or is it that square thing you use to chalk up the tip? I am so confused, but think you are hysterical for sharing this! :lol:
OK..it was the chalk :blush:
There was also a German beer coaster in my purse. The artichoke leaves were from the table decoration at Redfish :rofl:
Uncle Timmy was having funn stuffing my purse.:rolling:
 
OK..it was the chalk :blush:
There was also a German beer coaster in my purse. The artichoke leaves were from the table decoration at Redfish :rofl:
Uncle Timmy was having funn stuffing my purse.:rolling:

ask jfunn about the day at the Seabar when I stuffed business cards all over one of her drunk friends and she never noticed. must have been 20 of them. :floor:
 
I remember the artichoke leaves and beer coasters, but I had nothing to do with the cue chalk.

You missed Potatovixen later in the evening!
 
I remember the artichoke leaves and beer coasters, but I had nothing to do with the cue chalk.

You missed Potatovixen later in the evening!
But I saw her the next night at the Rep....:clap:
 
This coming week is India.

Don't get too excited, it's the same caterer as Spain so it probably won't be to good.
 
This coming week is India.

Don't get too excited, it's the same caterer as Spain so it probably won't be to good.


Don't get too excited, it's the same caterer as Spain. It probably won't be too (very) good.

swgb...can you find your mistakes? :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top