• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CIA and torture

New posts
Allot of deflection, no meat! If a country authorizes torture, it is a terrorist nation! You have NO right to torture in my name!
Infantrymen, of which I was one once when I was young, will suffer more than usual if the empire accepts the dark side as OK with them! perhaps you never served in the big green man eating machine, but trust me there is really little concern from the likes of a cheney for the soldiers who bear the brunt of this.

Thank you for your post. I spent 23 years in the big green man eating machine and 7 years supporting them, and retired last year. You are exactly correct. I wish I could say more but have signed non disclosure agreements. Just will say that that little Dick should have gone away a long time ago and was probably a big part of Bush Jr becoming one of America's worst Presidents. When Reagan and Bush Sr were some of this best.

Good luck to President Obama for trying to correct the last 8 years of problems......we are really feeling it down here in SOWAL and around most parts of this country.
 
What I would do really depends how difficult it is to get the information. You asking how far I would go? Would I possibly break the law to save the earth sure? To get really hypothetical, would you torture you own mother with power drills and blow torches if it was absolutely the only way to save mankind? Just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

How nice -----------I didn't think you would have the answer. Your type never does.
 
How nice -----------I didn't think you would have the answer. Your type never does.

I thoroughly answered your question. You mean what what would I do specifically? Bamboo shoots, waterboarding, crucifixion, electric shocks, beatings? I don't know. Your kind is familiar with all that stuff. I would hire you as an adviser. Probably wouldn't need to pay you. You'd mortgage the house just for such a thrill.
 
I thoroughly answered your question. You mean what what would I do specifically? Bamboo shoots, waterboarding, crucifixion, electric shocks, beatings? I don't know. Your kind is familiar with all that stuff. I would hire you as an adviser. Probably wouldn't need to pay you. You'd mortgage the house just for such a thrill.

Whats the matter? Couldn't come up with something politicaly correct.

The bomb is still ticking and the terrorist still want talk.
 
Y'all should put your big gurl panties on.

Mine are on, but I am bored with this thread. Sleep tight!
 
I already acknowledged I would resort torture. Everyone knows it but you. Are you retarded?

You sure get away with a lot aound here. Please reread what you type before you post.
 
Some hypothetical situations the conservatives bought hook line and sinker:

Where there's smoke there's fire and we don't want the smoke to be in the form of a mushroom cloud.
If we don't fight them over there we'll have to fight them over here.

Who says you can't argue with hypothetical situations? It seems to be the conservatives favorite pass time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top